Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Australia: And the rest!



This Koala with a baby literally stopped traffic as she sat in a tree beside the road!



I presume it's a female.







Meanwhile, at the top of the same tree, this presumed male made some very impressive roaring noises in response to another unseen animal in the forest across the road. I'm glad I could see what was making the noise, or I would have feared something much larger!



This Common Brush-tailed Possum is a regular visitor to my sister-in-law's balcony.



Rumbled!



Damselflies mating - Olympic Park, Sydney. Can someone help me identify them?



I think this is an Eastern Water Dragon Physignathus lesuerii.



And a skink sp!





Long Reef, Sydney.





The Nobbies, Phillip Island, Vic.



The Three Sisters, Blue Mountains, NSW.















No comments: